|This page or some/one of its sections may require clean-up, or is in need of new information due to the release of an upcoming or newly released film. If you would like to help, try editing the page to fix any grammar mistakes or false information.|
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (alternately known as Jumanji 2) is a sequel to the original Jumanji. The story follows four high school students who discover Jumanji, which has reformed itself as a video game.
- Dwayne Johnson as Smolder Bravestone
- Jack Black as Shelly Oberon
- Kevin Hart as Franklin "Mouse" Finbar
- Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse
- Nick Jonas as Seaplane McDonough
- Bobby Cannavale as Russel Van Pelt
- Rhys Darby as Nigel Billingsley
- Marc Evan Jackson as Principal Bentley
- Sean Buxton as Alex's Father / Jogger #1
- Sylvia Jefferies as Alex's Mother / Jogger #2
- Virgina Newcomb as Older Alex's Mother
- Maribeth Monroe as Teacher
- Missi Pyle as Coach Webb, the gym teacher
Meet the Avatars
- “The geekiest kid in school just became the biggest, buffest adventurer you've ever seen, but he'll learn that true courage and confidence can't be programmed.”
- —DR. XANDER BRAVESTONE (DWAYNE JOHNSON)
- Smouldering Intensity
- “The coolest girl in school just got a harsh reality check. Trapped in the body of an overweight, middle-aged man, her looks are no longer her greatest asset.”
- —PROF. SHELLY OBERON (JACK BLACK)
- “When this intimidating athlete is cut down to size, he'll adjust to being the supporting player instead of the star, and discover his strength isn't his most powerful weapon.”
- —FRANKLIN "MOOSE" FINBAR (KEVIN HART)
- Cranial Assault
- Expert Weapons Valet
- “The girl next door is instantly transformed into a drop-dead gorgeous bombshell. Can she embrance her new look and still stay true to herself?”
- —RUBY ROUNDHOUSE (KAREN GILLAN)
- T'ai Chi
- Dance Fighting
Parrish Treehouse 360
On the official website of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, browsers can view a 360 degree tour of Alan's Jungle Treehouse. Using the mouse to examine the Porch, Bedroom and Kitchen, browsers are given the optional mission to scan the treehouse to reach for six hidden items around the treehouse to view clips from the film and select the original Jumanji board game's portraits for biographies of the four video game avatars.
- 1. Map of the Treehouse
- 2. Alan Parrish's Journal
- 3. Elephant Game Piece
- 4. Finbar's Binoculars
- 5. Seaplane's Margarita
- 6. Jewel (Hidden item)
- (Porch) 1. Van Pelt: Spencer Gilpin = Dr. Smolder Bravestone
- (Porch) 2. Rhinoceros: Anthony "Fridge" Johnson = Franklin "Mouse" Finbar
- (Bedroom) 3. Monkey: Bethany Walker = Prof. Shelly Oberon
- (Kitchen) 4. Elephant: Martha Kaply = Ruby Roundhouse
Escape Jumanji by running through fixed routes of randomised hazards and collect gems by pressing the keyboard arrows or touch screen to move left or right. The more levels the avatar progresses through, the faster the speed will become and hazards will be harder to avoid. Collecting powerups will enable the avatar to ride an Elephant for brief periods and render them invincible.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone = Boomerang
- Prof. Shelly Oberon = Map
- Franklin "Mouse" Finbar = Pic-Axe
- Ruby Roundhouse = Stereo
Main Article: Jumanji 3 (working title)
On June 27th 2018, Dwayne Johnson release a teaser for a new Jumanji movie, with the tagline "The game is not over." The film has a tentative release date of December 19th 2018. 
- Out of respect to the late Robin Williams his character Alan Parrish from the original movie is referenced, showing a shelter he built and lived in during his 26-year imprisonment in Jumanji. Also, one of the game's clues is an elephant idol that resembles Jumanji's old game board elephant token which Alan used in the 1995 film.
- When Jumanji is taken to the Vreeke House, the film's score includes a snippet of the 1995 Jumanji film's "menacing child's play" score. This can be seen as a respectful tribute to the late James Horner who composed the original film's score.
- Originally Tom Holland was cast as Seaplane McDonough, but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts with Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). So Nick Jonas was cast in his place.
- The film's composer, Henry Jackman composed the soundtrack for the game Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. A poster for the game can be seen in Spencer's room.
- Despite playing teens in the movie, three of the actors are actually all grown up.
- Alex & Madison each became a full-fledged adult, months before the film was released.
- Morgan Turner is the only natural teenager who worked on the film.
|Books||Novel • Film novel • Zathura|
|Media||1995 film • TV Series • Zathura: A Space Adventure • Welcome to the Jungle • Jumanji 3|
|Games||Board Game • Jigsaw • Trading Cards • LCD Game • PC Game • PS2 Game|
|Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle|
|Jumanji||Smolder Bravestone • Ruby Roundhouse • Franklin "Mouse" Finbar • Shelly Oberon • Seaplane McDonough • Nigel Billingsley|
|Brantford||Bethany Walker • Spencer Gilpin • Martha Kaply • Anthony Johnson • Alex Vreeke • Principal Bentley • Coach Webb • Lucinda • "Old Man" Vreeke|
|Antagonists||Russel Van Pelt • Russel Van Pelt's Army|
|Animals||Rhinoceros • Elephant • Monkey • Crocodile • Bat • Mosquito • Spider • Jaguar • Hippopotamus • Zebra • Snake • Vulture • Orangutan|
|Objects||Board Game • Video Game • Jaguar's Eye|
|Locations||Jumanji Realm • Brantford • Brantford High School • Bazaar • Jaguar Shrine • Parrish Treehouse • Transportation Shed • Vreeke House|