Jumanji is a European exclusive game for the PlayStation 2.
Like the Board game, 1-4 players take turns rolling dice to try and reach the center of the board, competing in a series of minigames.
- Fishing: Spear fishing mini game. Highest score wins. Larger fish score more points.
- Vulture Attack: Throw Rocks at vultures to stop them attacking you.
- Turtle Attack: Stop turtles capsizing your raft. Knock turtles into other players to try and capsize them.
- Rapids: Navigate rapids ofa river while avoiding obstacles.
- Maze: Navigate maze to find fruit in order to gain points, avoid lions.
- Insect Swarm: Dodge the insects and collect the fruit. Highest score at the end of time wins
- Climbing: Climb rock face avoiding boulders and vultures.
- Slap Monkeys: Slap monkeys to pevent them getting into your tent.
- Swat Bugs: Swat bugs and prevent them getting into your tent.
- Mud Hut Destruction: Destroy opponents Mud huts.
- Stampede: Run with stampede and avoid getting trampled.
- Clearing Stampede: Avoid charging animals in clearing.
As with all games published by Blast Entertainment, Jumanji received massively negative reviews, and was cited as being poorly made. It has even been called a "cheap Mario Party Clone." Having much less variety with only 12 minigames which repeat often.